Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gotta Have One


Spirit Hoods.

Yea... It's a new obsession of mine. Something I want so badly but can't have. It's sad really. I think about it every day and every night before going to bed only to drown myself in remorse because I know-- I will never ever ever EVER get one of these really adorable pretty things.

I know what you're thinking... WHY on earth would I want a dead animal on my head? Well, not technically a dead animal, okay? These hoodies are made out of faux fur. They're very fashionable, if you ask me. Not only that, I think it's practical. Think cold, rainy, windy days and you're feeling chilly. Wouldn't it be nice to have one of these around you to keep you cozy?  SIgh...

I would definitely get this for myself if only.
The most awesome thing about this is that if you buy one, you actually contribute to saving an endangered animal.  Not bad, right?

There's actually a variety of them and these 3 are currently at the top of my 'Wish List'. Either one will do... 





I so want one badly... I think I deserve it.



No comments:

Post a Comment