Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 4: Favorite Place


Yes, my fave place is home because there's no place like home.
Even if I live with a bunch of 'sometimes dysfunctional' people, major drama queens, mood-swingers and 'bugs', I consider them a blessing because home just won't be home without these people.
Yea, family. At the end of the day it's just nice to know you have a place to go home to, a roof over your head and family.

Well, the reality is my home doesn't look at all like the drawing I drew.
I love it anyway but some people told me I could have done better but that's how I perceive my home to be-- Simple. When I look at what I've drawn, it doesn't make me feel like, "Oh, this won't do! You call this a home?"
Instead, it makes me feel like, "Yea, that's a home. That is definitely a place to belong..."
The drawing to me portrays the house I live in-- Simpleness, homeyness and warmth that I feel.
So, really it doesn't matter if I live in a double-story house or a shack.
It's just a blessing to know that I have a home.
And family.  




Hehe... I drew this last night for a friend.
A failed first attempt at drawing a dragon...
Well, hope you like it.
It's a cross-breed goat and bat?

Until the next post,
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment