Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Morning Has Awoken

I'm actually still laying in bed at the moment. 
It feels so good to just be under the covers but I told myself, "RADDA!" (no!).


So, I'm up and ready to take on the day like Superwoman!
I actually managed to open my eyes and keep them wide open at exactly 7.30 a.m. this morning.
An amazing accomplishment, I should say!
These days, 8 a.m. is just too late of a time to wake up.
The hours are too short to waste on sleep (especially during this term break).
So, yea. I'm making it a point to have at least 5 hours of sleep at night.
Alright then, I'm ready to go do some damage.



But before that,
I should  probably say a prayer first.
You know, it's important to give thanks!


Wishing you a wonderful Thursday!
Go out there and do some damage by spreading love and happiness~


Until the next post,
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment