Wednesday, September 17, 2014

5. Things I Want To Say To An Ex

Which one?
*Ba-dum-tshhhhh!*

I don't have any 'exs'. I don't consider the guys I only dated once or twice and the so called 'relationships' I had even legit to call these guys my exes. So, yea..



HOWEVER, it's probably best if I take this particular writing challenge as opportunity to say some things, right?

I'll try to make this a short and sweet as possible.

-----------------

First and foremost, I would like to say, to you who have hurt me, it's alright. I forgive you.

What we had is history so we might as well just leave it at that, right? I don't really know what to say actually. You want to know if you broke my heart? Don't worry, you didn't succeed in breaking it completely. Nonetheless, it did still hurt. It hurt because it mattered but it's alright. 


And if makes you feel any better, the past heartaches that you put me through made me the person I am today and I'm grateful to you for that. You were a lesson learned and you actually turned me from bitter to better. Better in a sense that, I know better now and I feel better about myself despite the struggles I had to come into terms with my insecurities because of you. No worries. I hold no grudge against you for that. It's something I have let go of a long time ago. It only made me appreciate the person that I am even more. So again, thank you.  

Well, with that said and done, I would like in turn to apologize to who I have hurt. You should have gotten the sincere and proper closure you deserve- Which I failed to give but then again, it's too late for that now and I'm sure you have moved on just fine. I still wish we could have set things straight in a much more better manner though. At least at the end of the day, we won't have those 'what if' scenarios playing in our heads. That's the saddest part I guess-- But life goes on.

Heartache is inevitable.

I wish you well and I wish you happiness, nonetheless.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment