Thursday, April 4, 2013

Self-Motivation Post



It's a sunny Friday morning-- Same as every other morning for weeks!

Lovely but not too fond of the heat.


-------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh. I decided to do another self-motivation post. It's a post basically dedicated to myself. I NEED this to wake me up because overdosing myself with caffeine isn't helping much. I know. Ridic but it helps to convince 'me' to get things done. It almost feels like I'm  lying to myself but I find this method effective.

Yea, it's because my motivation level is at its lowest at the moment. (When was it even not at its lowest, woman? Funny). Ugh. I'm just so tired and lazy all the time! I don't understand why I don't have the drive to be the best the world has ever seen! LIKE BAMMM!

Hahahah...

Well, maybe just the best I can be. I'm not ready for world domination yet.

I have another 2 freakin' papers to sit for finals this term but my momentum to ace these papers decided to kaput!!


SIGH! 

NO! I WILL FREAKIN' ACE THESE LAST TWO PAPERS BECAUSE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

I CAN.
I MUST.
& I WILL.

Honestly, this semester's drive to be awesome-possum was close to zero. Hahaha. But I still have time to change that now. About 5 days to turn this shit around and put myself on the right track. (See how I try to convince myself there. Self-deceit. Lawl). Yea, I most probably didn't do well enough for my M.E. paper and I definitely guarantee you that I barely passed my F.I. paper. So, for these final two papers, I really need to push myself to the bloody max. In order to at least maintain my grades, I must not screw it! I repeat. MUST NOT SCREW UP LAST TWO PAPERS!

Okay, I can do this shit. It's all in the head. 



Programming for MISSION POSSIBLE:

ACE HRM & OB NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

SWEAT.
BLOOD.
TEARS.

THEY'RE LL MOMENTARY.

SICKNESS IS NOT A VALID EXCUSE.
FATIGUE IS JUST AN ILLUSION.
DOUBT CAN KISS MY ASS.  





OKAY.
LET'S DO THIS!



GAME FACE 'ON'!





Thank you, Ryan~ <3


-Live, Love, Laugh-


No comments:

Post a Comment