Thursday, October 13, 2011

Home-baked Cupcakes

It's really been a while since I baked cupcakes. Mum's been asking me to bake some because she's been craving but I haven't got the time to get down to business. 

To come and think of it, it's actually been a while since I baked anything! I suddenly feel the need to try a new cupcake recipe. I'm actually dying to just make myself busy in the kitchen baking or cooking just for the fun of it. 

Sigh.

I'm actually craving for something sweet at the moment and these photos of the cupcakes I baked in the past are making the crave a little more worse than it should be.

****

OH!
Baked these for a class project during my first term.
To think they were all just experiments.
They turned out lovely nonetheless.


I called this one Little Miss Sunshine!
It's vanilla cupcakes with lemon filling topped with white cream.
I love it that it's sweet and sour.
Best of both worlds!


Oooh!
This one is one of my favorites.
Nutty-O!
Oreo cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.
My mouth is starting to water!



This ones I call the White Ladies.
Vanilla cupcakes topped with marshmallow frosting.
Oh, not only that but these cupcakes are chocolate centered.
How's that for awesome? 



Oh, these are just some plain ones that I baked.
For the very first time!
They were a beautiful success.
Yummy too.



Below are actually photos of the latest batch of cupcakes I baked together with  Elisa and Vivien.
I think that was about a month ago or two.
We had  a lot of fun doing this together.
And the cupcakes turned out magical.




Our Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting!!!
Don't they just look dreamy?
<3



****

Well, hopefully I will get to bake again soon! When I do, I will be sure to update you on that.

'Til the next post,

Live, Love, Laugh. :D

1 comment: