Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Friday!

Good morning.
I managed to get out of bed by 8.15 this morning.
That's an improvement.
At least it was before 9 a.m.
Had fried mee hoon for breakfast which dad cooked and a cup of coffee to start the day.
Really hoping that today would be a good day.
One that's not boring and lazy~



Here's a little something for you.
Read it aloud (or just recite it in your head if you don't want to seem like a retard),
and be sure to by heart this
and follow them through.

****

NOTE TO SELF:
Today, tomorrow and all my days to come,
I must bear in mind these 5 SIMPLE RULES FOR HAPPINESS


Source: WE <3 IT
****


Hope that's refreshing for you.
I know it is for me!

Have a super uber, mind blowing Friday and WEEKEND!


'Til the next post,
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.






No comments:

Post a Comment