Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another 'Me'?

I just found out that there is another 'Defining Erica' out there. I mean, it's not a big deal or anything, just that her writing style and emotion is like a mirror of my own. So, I just find it a little weird in a way that we have the same name and something similar in our writing style. No matter how different you try to be or how out of the ordinary you think you are, there is always another person out there with the same name as you and who will turn out to be like you one way or another. Fact.

Another fact, no matter how ginormous you think the whole world is, it's getting smaller everyday. I don't know how that relates to the other 'Defining Erica' though. Just had to say it!

Well, I went through her blog but there was only 2 posts-- And they were dated back in the year 2005. That was really years ago! So, it actually makes her the original 'Defining Erica'. Anyway, she also uses or shall I say used her blog as a way of escaping the world, putting her thoughts and emotion down just to get a peace of mind. I'm actually quite sad and a little disappointed she only made 2 posts (She might have had previous ones or maybe blogged in other blog sites though, I wouldn't know). It seemed as though she had problems and I think she should have continued just blogging. Experts says it helps lessen problems like depression, stress and anxiety.

I would actually have liked to keep up to date with her writing/blog because when I was going through it, I saw bits and pieces of myself-- Some little things I could actually relate to.

Sigh...

So now, I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should change the title of my blog. To come and think of it, 'Defining Erica' seems like a pretty illogical title for a person's blog (Then again, what is ever logical these days?) Thing is, It's not like I'm the only Erica around so it's stupid to say 'Defining Erica' when there's like other Ericas out there with different EVERYTHING.

What if I changed it to, 'Defining This Erica'? What do you think? Or should just change it completely to something like 'Imma Dinosour'? Just a random idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment