Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Little Introduction



I can't believe this is happening to me. Getting myself a Blogger site to replace my former dysfunctional blog site which is in such a terrible condition at the moment just because I need to write/blog by tonight before I actually murder someone or something. *Inhales, exhales* Whatever. This is currently my only way of Escapism so please excuse the nonsense I'm giving out. Mind you, it will continue on and it will definitely be more extreme than the nonsense I'm saying now. 

Sigh. 

I just prefer to just lie in bed and put my thoughts down and clear my mind by blogging before I go to bed. I just started doing this recently and I found out how I sleep better when I do this. You know? Just by talking a lot of nonsense, telling people about my day, what happened, ranting about stuff, etc (well, not like people give a shit or anything). It just helps to give me a sense of peace because I've let everything out in the open since I'm bad in expressing myself through actions most of the time. I think I'm more better with words. Anyway, I'm going to let you on a little secret. I'm quite new at this so I don't have people actually keeping up to date with the crap I dish out. Teehee.

 Since my former blog site is giving me tremendous problems since yesterday, I might as well switch to this since everyone who is anyone is using it. A certain narcissist in the family also suggested it as a substitute to my oh-so-broken former blog site. *Sigh* I'm so upset my blog site can't even load properly. It's really annoying and frustrating for me because I can't even post anything! 

WEBS, you can so kiss my ass goodbye. I thank you for your service to me but feelings change, people change and it's best if we just move on. You were not reliable enough and  you were never there for me when I needed you the most. Just know that you still have a part of me with you always. (Yea, like all my past works and blog entries!) Arghhhh!!! Apparently, you just suck WEBS. You're just too inefficient for me. Ughhh...

Okay, so yea... My brief introduction. Just a little something to let you know why I'm here. More updates soon!

If you're curious and you would love to try your luck with my old website/blog, just click on the link below.

1 comment: