Friday, October 14, 2011

My Baby Sister

So, yea.
I wholeheartedly volunteered to help Elisa get ready for a joint high school event for a club.
 It's sort of like prom but not really.


It's her first time going to an event like that and I was kind of excited on her behalf.
Well, I knew she hated the thought of going but one of her best friends was going to be elected as one of the B.O.D. members of the club that night so she had to go and support her.

Anyway, I was ecstatic at the thought of having to help my baby sister get ready for a special night out because when I was her form, I went to the exact same event and our elder sisters helped me get ready too.


It just brings back those memories I had back in high school and to think how much time has passed.
It felt as though it wasn't so long ago I was still a school girl with less worries on her mind, less heavy load on her shoulders and just having the time of her life.

It also triggers back those memories I made with the friends I had back then.
I miss them.

Sigh.

So, yea!

I'm just also very grateful that I was around to be able to help Elisa with her hair and make-up.
She's never had that much make-up on her face before so it was exciting for the both of us.
And it was fun for me because I've never actually done hair and make-up for anyone before.
To think I could have screwed up.
Hahahah!
I didn't though, thank God.
Didn't want my baby sister to not look her young fresh self so everything was made simple.


I actually felt a little emotional while I was doing her hair and make-up.
I felt my heart strings being tugged.
Elisa seemed so grown up and ohh~ How time flies!

And to think it was only yesterday when we were these little girls who pinched, scratched, clawed, bite and pulled each other's hair.

Hahahaha.

My elder sisters were emotional the time they were making me up too.
I think they even teared up in the process.
SO THE DRAMA.


Sigh.


BEFORE <3


AFTER





I LOVE YOU BABY SISTAR!!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment