Friday, October 14, 2011

I Love Dinosaurs and other things


I did this!

You must think I'm a pretty childish person to even thought of doing this.
Hahaha!
Can't blame you.
But I'm not childish, if you're wondering.
Really.
I'm a young adult who's a child at heart, okay?
Those two are completely different things.

Lately, I have been having these tiny obsession with dinosaurs along side other things I'm actually obsessed with like teddy bears but you really did not have to know that.
ANYWAY, it was random doodling!
I did this when we had no internet for one night last week.
Occupied my time with some doodling and the idea of having to draw a funky looking dinosaur just popped into my head!

Well, upon completing this kiddie art work,
I suddenly felt like I should try writing a story based on the dinosaur and the little girl in the picture.
How this even come to mind?
Well, I was actually babysitting my baby niece when I had the idea.
I want to write a children's book.
Or at least try.
Haven't been writing much lately but consider this a little mini project to do when I have the time.


  Just a random doodle


'Til the next post,
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.

1 comment: