Saturday, November 5, 2011

Esa's 16th Birthday Dinner

My one and only baby sister just turned 16 on the 2nd of November this year.
My birthday present to her was a special home cooked dinner for her.
Hehehe!

The night before, I made Creme Caramel Flan for next day's desert.




This here is the Cheesy Mashed Potato.
Elisa helped prepare this one. :) 


Prawn Salad!
Yummay!


Roasted Chicken that was a bit burnt because I accidentally left it in the oven for too long.
It still tasted mind-blowing though.
Teehee 


Food laid out on the table-- Ready to get attacked.


Elisa's Birthday cake from Veda Blu~
Ferrero Roche + Cookies and Cream!
The cake actually says, "Happy Birthday Princess".
And Elisa was the one who wanted that on the cake.
Typical.


My darling baby sistar!


OH!
This is how the flan looks like up close after I toppled it over on the dessert plate.
By the looks of it, I did a really bad job because it wasn't centered.
Hehehehe.
Once you get a taste of this-- No words.



My plate of good food.




No comments:

Post a Comment