Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good Good Morning


Woke up quite bright and early this morning... And it lasted for about 2 minutes before I decided, "Hey, another hour won't hurt..." Zzz

So I ended up waking an hour later than I'm supposed to.
Guilty!

There's no classes today anyway and Monday has never looked this good.
Well, I have a test to study for and sit for tonight... Sigh. That's the downside of today but nothing I can't deal with-- Except the fact that I'm babysitting Miss Sunshine Notorious and the test I'll be sitting for is Investment-- My weakest subject this term.
I failed the first test, by the way and that has never ever happened to me before so I'm devastated to the core but I'm not doing anything about it.


I shall PREVAIL! No worries...
(I'm screaming on the inside actually...)


I guess it can't be helped. I'm so screwed for tonight's test. So, so screwed. 


ANYWAY....

Here's a snapshot of Maia Notorious and I.




No comments:

Post a Comment