Monday, October 28, 2013

Morning Ritual

*yawn*
Good, good morning!
It's 8.15 a.m. and I am up quite earlier than the usual 15 minutes before 9 so I decided to write a short insignificant post before starting my day.


The first thing I make a point to do when I get out of bed (I'm currently still in bed btw), is carrying Salutations To The Sun. What is that you ask? Well it's this.


It's just simple yoga stretches I do which leaves me feeling fresh and almost ready to take on the day.
Almost I say because after that I must have breakfast. MUST. And coffee.


So that's practically my Mum and I before we get to work. Or more precise, before I get to work-- My Mum starts her day by 5.30 a.m.-- Not how I roll.

With that, I work and take on the day much more effectively and I actually...


Hope you have an amazing day today. My morning rituals always help me to start the day right. It might help you as well.


And remember, start it out positively and it will eventually end with you feeling accomplished as well.


LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment