Friday, March 9, 2012

Yes. I've sinned

... Definitely. For not blogging for what seemed like light years! I'm so sorry. Haven't been updating because of all the wrong reasons.

1. Lazy

Yea... Other reasons as well but too lazy to state them.



Anyway, I'm just taking a bit of time to post 'something' .

(Nonsense ahead...) 

After a friend of mine ranted about a total Narcissist who can only blog one sad post about 'herself' and not what she's really actually set out to blog about (which was definitely a topic which has nothing to do with 'herself'), well I told 'myself', "Hey, some people are given the chance to blog about real life events, adventures and experiences and are getting paid for it! They're so lucky! How I wish I was given the opportunity to do that. It's just sad they're not taking that chance seriously. What I'd give to do what they do..."

So, yea... I reminded myself how much I have this 'burning passion' for words, for literature, for fiction-- For writing... Sigh. I haven't made it a point to blog and I feel deeply ashamed of myself. 

Well, unfortunately I can't blog much these days... I have an exam to sit for in 2 friggin' days so I guess I'll have to 'try' and sneak in some time to blog when I can for this entire month if I want to continue to improve myself in my writing... Blogging is one of the best ways now.      

Okay, I actually have sooooo much to blog about but I have to save them for another day.

This is sort of just a short notice to let some people know that I have not COMPLETELY abandoned my blog.

Until next time,

LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment