Sunday, April 1, 2012

My March

(Brief post)


Some time early March I had my hair chopped off. I had the worst split ends and my hair was just uber dry and damaged. *sigh* It broke my heart to see it that way so I HAD TO get it cut. I always wanted short hair for the longest of time anyway. So, I'm just using this as an excuse to get it chopped off!
Yea... And this was how long my hair used to be... Look at the purdey waves~

Don't regret cutting my hair because I love my short hair but can't say I don't miss my long hair either. At least it will grow back! Going to take some time but it's worth it. LOL.
Oh! Oh! I had my exams in March as well. Was studying at home most of the time. Then again, this term honestly-- I don't think I've put in enough effort which is upsetting. I just feel-- Demotivated somehow since the beginning of the term, mind you. I didn't set high expectations and goals for myself because I know if I did I'll end up disappointing myself. I just hope whatever effort that I managed to put in won't go to waste. I did my best!

That's all I can say...



I took some time out with my friends before the exam kicked off.
We also hung out after our final paper. Just chillin' and enjoying the little time we have together while we still can.. Hahaha.. Here are some photos...

At Senario Alam Mesra for lunch!

                                                At the Sabah Museum. Totally upgraded now!



AT CITY MALL. HAD ICE CREAM CAKE TO CELEBRATE TOYO'S BIRTHDAY.





AT PERDANA PARK. FINALLY GOT TO WATCH THE MUSICAL FOUNTAIN!







CATCHING THE CITY VIEW AT BUKIT BENDERA

The photographer failed to take better photos from the top of the hill...



Oh... I did up my room a bit. Looks like this now. Hehe...


So, yea... March was nothing much but definitely looking forward to April.
MY EXAM IS OVER AND DONE WITH!
So, you know what that means?
FREEDOM!!!!


ANYWAY, March was kind and I hope that April will be just as nice to me.



Until the next blog post,
LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment