Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hahahahah

Ohhh, dear. How long has it been?! I'm sorry for yet another season of utter abandonment. I actually wrote a few posts but never published any of them. Reasons? Well, they were either not good enough or just really angry posts which thankfully, decided to just keep in my drafts to rot there.

Funny how I'm writing now-- During my exam season. The last post I wrote was also published when I was having my exams. I guess I'm only motivated to write when I know I'm not supposed to. Hah.

In my previous post, I was going on and on about pushing myself to do well for my exam and making sure I pass with flying colors. Well, there I have it. I did better than expected for my previous exam and hopefully this time, I will do just as awesome. God willing!

Well,  lot has happened before this but I shall update on my life's happenings very soon! I shall make it a point to write as much as I can after my finals! Diploma will be over in 3 weeks! Clapclap!

Until then, Live Love Laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment