Sunday, September 14, 2014

20 Facts About Me




1. This is my second time doing a post like this. First one was on Instagram and nope- It's not any less boring. I apologize.
2. I'm a 'Keep your circle small' kinda person.
3. Not an extreme feminist
4. But I do believe in empowering women.
5. I love company and being around loved ones and friends.
6. But- I love silence and solitude more.
7. I love working with my hands. Crafting,  cooking, baking, writing etc. I love hands on projects.
8. I have a self-contradicting personality. Example: Such a hopeless romantic but too much of a Realist at the same time.
9. Never been in a relationship- evah. At least not a real one.
10. Longest relationship I was in was for 3 months. Now tell me, how is that a relationship?
11. I'm pretty sure I was a spinster in the victorian era in my past life.
12. I gravitate to ' trouble ' and ' bad news' oh so naturally.
13. People's fear of balloons amuses me so I think I'm slightly a sadist like that.
14. Dancing is my anaesthetic among other things.
15. If I had it my way, I'd be a naturalist.
16. People often mistaken me being courteous as flirting. Like, wtf.
17. I'll never look at choc chip cookies the same again.
18. I'm 23 and still trying to figure out life.
19. I believe there's a special place reserved in hell for people who abuse animals, infants and children.
20. I'm sure you could come up with no. 20 for me. Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment