Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Book I Love

Okay. So, remember this? 



Well, I've neglected to do it after the 2nd challenge. Mmmhmm. What's new? Anyway, decided to take it on again. I'll be starting from where I left off. I stopped at '2. Something you feel strongly about.' 

---------------------------------------------------

So here's the 3rd Writing challenge. A book I love.


Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery. 

Yes, I know. It looks as if it survived some kind of hell. It definitely didn't look like this when I first discovered it sitting on my mum's bookshelf back when I was only 7 though. I think it was love at first sight for me. The illustration of Anne on the cover mesmerized  the little girl I was back then. I fall back in love whenever I turn the pages of this book time and time again. This book was what ignited my love for literature and writing. Without realizing it, I think Anne somehow molded me to be the person I am today. 

If the heavens didn't conspire for me to find this gem, I have no idea what would become of me today.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you missed out on my first two challenges and would like to have a peep at them, just click the links below to check them out.




LIVE LOVE LAUGH :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment